Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Birthday beautiful….

30 November.

For some people, maybe 30th November is just like any ordinary day. What makes it extraordinary, maybe, for some people today is pay day. But for me, 30th November is always gonna be special day for me, because this is my birthday.

Why does birthday always be a special day for me? Because I usually make some kind of evaluation for my life on my birthday. Talk to God, say some prayers, making wishes.

This year, my birthday kinda special. Unlike the last 2 years, this year I celebrate it with someone special for me. More special, cos he celebrated his just 3 days ago. Thanks God for bless and I feel so granted for that.

This year’s birthday wishes:
I wish I could be a better person than what I am now.
I wish I could make my parent happy and be proud to have me as their daughter, after all those bad times in my past, especially my school days.
I wish my current bf is the last harbor for my love life *getting tired of those searching days*
I wish I could get marry soon. *grin*

Pray for me, will ya?

No comments: