Saturday, April 25, 2009

weird

This week is gonna be a busy week for me. Why? Because, I have to hand in all assignment to my lecturers within this week. All of them. And that make me quiet dizzy. Up to this day, none of them has been finished.

Here are the assignment:
Monday: Structure Grammar.
Status: hasn't been touched.

Tuesday:
1. Bahasa Indonesia.
Status: I'm working on it.
2. Speaking.
Status: hasn't been touched.

Wednesday: Vocabulary Building.
Status: just few to be done.

Thursday: Introduction to Literature.
Status: just few to be done.

How can I get a beautiful sleep if I owe a lot of assignment that hasn't been paid? I don't even feel tired. And that's odd. How can someone who get lack of sleep doesn't feel tired, let alone she/he has to accomplish her/his assignment. Isn't that weird?

No comments: