Saturday, April 04, 2009

is it about satisfaction?

Did you watch Termehek-mehek?
Gosh, this episode was crazy.

Imagine yourself, in a reality show and trying to find your husband whom left you for a month and wanted to divorce you. When you finally found him, you asked him why did he do that to you. And your husband yelled at you and said "... cos you can't satisfy me"

Oh, God, what kind of man is he? He left his wife and had slept many girls just to find someone who can give him satisfaction? Does he has a brain in his bloody head?

And I feel more digusting when his current GF proudly said to his wife "...he chose me cos I can satisfy him" What the hell.. what make you so proud, girl?
You know what? You're so pathetic. Let me tell you something, he'll leave you right after he found another girl who can give him a real satisfaction. Just like what he did to his wife. A guy like him will never stop his adventure.

I totally agree with his XGF whom suggested his wife to slice his f**kin' d**k.

Something for the husband,
GUA DOAIN LO KENA PENYAKIT KELAMIN DAN MATI KARENA AIDS. You're f**kin' bastard.

No comments: